Arai Corsair-X RSW Helmet
The Corsair-X is the newest version of the most fabled name in the Arai line. The VAS Max Vision Shield allows the helmet design to dramatically improve air flow, ventilation and better visibility for all types of riding. Larger adjustable air intake vents provide substantial increases in ventilation while improving sealing to decrease road noise and water intrusion.
- Intermediate Oval head shape
- Quick-release lever for fast faceshield removal
- Improved shield latch with de-mist latch position slightly cracks the shield open
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock® insert for all-season visibility
- Removable neck roll with exhaust channels
- Chin curtain blocks air intrusion
- Fully removable anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner
- Removable temple and crown padding
- Cheek pads feature emergency release tabs
- Peel-away ear pocket for speakers
- Lightweight PB SNC2 shell for superb tensile strength
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and Snell standards
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!