AGV K-5 S Hurricane 2.0 Blue Helmets
AGV’s latest version of this premium sport helmet now features a new construction for the inner liner, designed with high-performance fabrics and with no stitching in sensitive areas, making for an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbon fiberglass mix, while stability and aerodynamic performance are maximized thanks to an incorporated spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has vents that are hollowed into the shell, and there’s also an internal drop-down sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind protector that keeps noise to a minimum.
• Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
• The spoiler integrated in the shell profile maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability
• New K-5 S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and new wind protector which reduces the noise level.
• The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
○○Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channeled inside the helmet. It features reflective inserts for a increased visibility in low light conditions. ○○Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- External shell is constructed of CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) and is manufactured in 2 sizes
- EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities
- Shell and EPS dimensions are optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis)
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of one chin guard vent, 2 front air vents and an air extractor with rear on/off switch
- Central front air vent built into the shell profile with direct high air flow channel
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell profile
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- Neck roll is made of Shalimar fabric with a water-resistant treatment , preventing water from channeling inside the helmet
- Cheek pads made from Ritmo fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, and Microsense treatments
- Crown pad made of Shalimar fabric with Sanitized anti-bacterial treatment, 2Dry moisture wicking, and Microsense treatments
- Includes removable nose guard and wind protector
- Face shield is scratch-resistant and anti-fog polycarbonate with 100% UV protection and is offered in 2 sizes dependent on helmet size
- Face shield is pinlock-prepared
- Pinlock insert lens included
- Visor micro-opening system
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor
- Tool-less removable and replaceable integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV)
- Double D retention system
- DOT certified
AGV HELMET SIZE CHART
|SMALL||21 5/8 – 22||55-56||6 7/8 – 7||1|
|MEDIUM SMALL||22 3/8 – 22 3/4||57-58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4||1|
|MEDIUM LARGE||23 1/8 – 23 1/2||59-60||7 3/8 – 7 1/2||2|
|LARGE||23 1/2 – 24||60-61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8||2|
|X-LARGE||24 – 24 3/8||61-62||7 5/8 – 7 3/4||2|
|XX-LARGE||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64||7 7/8 – 8||2|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!