AGV Corsa R Casanova Helmet
Offering most of the same features as the top of the line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell and adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track. A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference. A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber, Kevlar, and carbon fiber shell
- 4 shell sizes / 4 EPS sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell
- Optical class 1 face shield, up to 5mm thick
- Face shield is fitted with a swivel mechanism which provides a perfect seal with the shell
- Dual purpose face shield locking system reduces the risk of accidental opening
- Internal shape of helmet specifically designed to decrease the risk of collar bone impact
- Shape of helmet designed to blend aerodynamically with hump on face suit
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal face shield mechanism for fast, tool-free removal
- Central air vent for optimal air flow
- Adjustable vents
- Safety release system to remove cheek pads in case of accident
- Double D-ring retention system
|XS||20.9 – 21.3||53-54
||21.7 – 22||55-56
|Medium Large||23.2 – 23.6||59-60
|Large||23.6 – 24
|XL||24 – 24.4||61-62
|XXL||24.8 – 25.2||63-64
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!