NEXX Helmets X-Wild Enduro Hill End Helmet
The X-Wild Enduro marries the comfort of a touring helmet with the ventilation of a dirt helmet to bring you the ultimate ADV lid. Big bikes like to go fast but sometimes the terrain requires calculated and strategic low speed prowess. In these conditions the X-Wild Enduro truly shines. With double the air inlet ventilation in comparison to its predecessor, the X-Wild is does everything it can to keep you cool when you need to keep your cool. At highway speeds, head checks are more of a breeze because the the peak has been engineered to catch less of the breeze. A drop down internal sun visor enables a smooth transition from sunny morning jaunts to dimly-lit evening excursions.
- Revamped ventilation system
- Air channeling peak
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
Read on for more details.
NEXX HELMET SIZE CHART
|XS||20.9 – 21.3||53-54|
|SMALL||21.7 – 22||55-56|
|MEDIUM||22.4 – 22.8||57-58|
|LARGE||23.2 – 23.6||59-60|
|X-LARGE||24 – 24.4||61-62|
|XX-LARGE||24.8 – 25.2||63-64|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!