Noru Haika Lace Up Boot ~ Sale
- Textile, suede, and textured upper
- Genuine cow suede overlays
- Comfort cushioned inner sole
- Padded comfort tongue
- Padded top line for added ankle support
- Molded tread sole in slip-resistant 2-tone rubber for excellent grip
- Inner steel shank for built-in stability
- Lightly padded comfort lining
- Molded impact resistant inner and outer ankle discs
- 2-tone round laces with slot and slide adjustment
- Reflective heel counter for improved visibility
We tried on this Noru style along with other and we find the shoes and boots to fit true to size for length. The width is Medium or C to D, and may be a bit more narrow than average.
Our Two Cents
The Noru Haika boots are a casual hiking style boot with minimal protection.
The Noru Haika boots have a full lace up closure with the top two eyelets being slot style so you can easily lace them all the way up or choose to go for a looser, lower fit. The boots have a padded tongue and cushioned sole so they are quite comfortable to walk around in. The sole has several tread patterns for grip and is slip-resistant. The outer ankle and heel have reflective material for nighttime visibility.
For protection, the boots have impact resistant discs in the ankles, and the manufacturer’s bullet points say there is a steel shank as well. If there is a steel shank it is very short and only goes to the midsole so don’t expect top level protection here. These boots are better than a sneaker or a flip flop, but I wouldn’t call them primarily a motorcycle boot.
I would call the Noru Haika boots a destination shoe with minimal protection. If you’re looking for something comfortable off the bike that offers minimal protection they might be the one for you. :: Mike, 05/16/2022