Alpinestars Speedflight Shoes
Inspired by popular trends, the Speedflight Performance Riding Shoe take street, sport-styled sneakers and infuse engineered riding protection to create the perfect motorcycling shoe. The comfortable Speedflight Shoes are the perfect choice for short rides and commuting, while super easy to wear every day, all day long. Constructed from a performance ripstop upper with seamless reinforcement panels and a molded, semi-rigid heel piece with injected foam, the Speedflight Shoes have an advanced and lightweight main chassis. Reinforcing the shoe is the Alpinestars TPF Transversal Protection Frame midsole which is sandwiched between a dual density rubber sole with front protective walls, a comfort layer, and the EVA durable yet comfortable midsole with lateral stabilizers. Also incorporated into the sole is an asymmetric TPU heel counter for added protection and stability, plus an OrthoLite® removable insock for great breathability and all-day walking comfort. The sole itself also features a more “aggressive” 10mm drop, meaning the height difference between the rider’s heel and toes, allowing for great walking comfort off the bike. Altogether, between the front to back drop, compressed EVA midsole, and high sidewalls, the Speedflight provides a “cradled” fit and enhances foot stability for walking comfort, as well as riding protection and confidence.
- Molded semi-rigid heel piece with co-injected PU for comfort and added protection.
- Elasticated tongue for precise fit.
- Integrated shift pad.
- Dedicated sole unit and outer sole.
- Compressed EVA durable, comfort mid-sole with lateral stabilizers.
- 10 mm drop to facilitate walking.
- Asymmetric TPUU heel counter.
- Alpinestars’ TPF mid sole.
- Exlcusive dual density rubber sole with front protective walls and engineered grip and shape specifically designed for motorbike riders.
- Lace loop holder strap.
- Soft, comfort Achilles hem.
- Dual density ankle disks with external padding.