REV'IT! Nitric 2 H2O Rain Jacket (Small Only)
- Outer shell: PVC-free polyester Oxford with PU coating (color 1010), PVC-free PWR|Oxford with PU coating (color 1450), PVC-free polyester Oxford EN471 with PU coating (color 1450)
- Waterproofing: 100% waterproof
- Composition: outer shell color 1010: 100% polyester (100% polyurethane coating); outer shell color 1450: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating); lining: 100% polyester
- Visibility: reflective prints at chest and back
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment tab at upper arms and cuffs, adjustment straps at waist, adjustment drawcord at hood and hem
- Features: PVC-free, EN343 certified, hood with easy inside-collar storage, includes transport bag
- Pockets: stash pockets, napoleon pocket, inner pocket
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
This rain jacket is made to fit over riding gear. Generally speaking, REV’IT! gear runs a bit on the smallish side and the same goes for the rain jacket. Example: The size XL rain jacket here measures 48” max chest which is just 2” bigger than a normal size XL jacket. And in other brands of rain gear, a rain jacket would normally be at least about 4” bigger than the normal chest. So, I’d characterize the sizing of this gear to be about 1/2 size smaller than most other rain gear.
My advice then… if you ALWAYS wear one size in men’s clothing, then buy that size, but if you are sometimes between sizes, I’d advise you to buy the larger in this one.
Our Two Cents
The materials used in the Nitric 2 H2O rain jacket allow for the jacket to pack away in a very small space. In fact the jacket comes in its own little storage pouch for easy stowage. The material feels sturdy and not too heavy, nor too light. It has the usual rainsuit features… adjusters at the waist and some Velcro at the sleeve ends, and there is a stretch cord built into the tail of the jacket to help secure it against you to keep out rain and to keep it from flapping around. There are a couple large waterproof flap pockets on the outside and one inside pocket. One other neat feature that is always a help is the integral rain hood you can put on under your helmet to keep water from coming in around the neck. Nighttime reflectives are on board too (take the “View Larger Images” link above to see those shots and all the other feature photos :: Paul, 10-05-15
Manufacturer’s notes: A stylish rain jacket made from highly technical materials and equipped with all of the desirable features a high-end rain jacket should have. The non-sticking PVC-free Oxford outer shell is 100% waterproof while remaining especially breathable. Heavy duty YKK zippers, reflective prints, ample storage space and easy hoodie storage in the collar pocket distinguish this rain jacket from the others. It comes with a handy transportation bag and is available in classic black and high-visibility neon yellow.