FirstGear Rainman Rain Pant
Waterproof, breathable nylon outer shell with 20/20 – WR/MVP rating protects against the rain while the cool mesh lining keeps inside moisture in check. Belt loops and waist adjuster allow a customized fit. 23” lower leg zippered side openings and hook and loop cuff adjustments offer a snug, over the boot fit. Additionally, reflective prints help with visibility in low light conditions.
- Waterproof and breathable lightweight nylon outer shell (20k/20k WP/MVP rating)
- Generous, overpant fit
- Elasticized waist with belt loops and side adjuster
- 23” zippered lower leg opening for easy access
- Hook and loop cuff adjusters
- Integrated self storage bag with bungee and cord lock for easy storage
- Reflective accents
Read on for more details.
You’d want to buy this pant in the size you’d normally buy men’s clothes. The pants are made slightly taller and larger than standard with the idea you’d be able to wear them over pants without having to choose a larger-than-normal size. The chart below gives an estimate of actual measured size. As you can see, the waist on the pants is HIGHLY variable, but it might help to choose a size so that your waist is well in the middle of the range.
|Size||Waist Relaxed||Waist Stretched||Inseam|