Alpinestars Cult-8 Pants
The Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants are all about comfort and have Alpinestars’ most relaxed denim fit based off one of the most currently popular casual denim riding styles. Featuring a new stretch denim single-layer fabric made from a cotton/polyester blend with elastane, the Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants have a relaxed regular fit with a straight leg, and offer all-day, everyday wearing comfort. For impact protection, the Cult-8 Pants have CE Level 1 rated Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor with the 3-pocket tailored adjustment, and hip pockets for separately purchased Bioflex hip armor. The knees are pre-curved, and the back waist is also reshaped. The Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants have improved tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, new labeling, and the selvedge denim-style, leg inseam.
- Cult-8 Stretch Denim Pants are a relaxed regular fit, featuring a new stretch denim single-layer fabric made from a cotton/polyester blend with elastane
- Protective pant with regular straight leg, designed for all-day comfort
- Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor with the 3-pocket tailored adjustment, and hip pockets for separately purchased Bio Flex hip armor
- Adjustable Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for high levels of impact protection, with 3 positions for better knee protector positioning, included and installed, as well as installed pockets for hip protection, with hip protection available as an optional upgrade
- Knees are pre-curved, and the back waist is reshaped
- Elevated, improved tonal branding, refined stitching and proportions, new labeling, and the selvedge denim-style, leg inseam
Use the chart below to select a size based on your waist and inseam. The actual measurements of the jeans (shown here) are very similar to the sizes marked on them except we find the inseams start at 32” on the 30” waist and gain an inch with each waist size. So the larger the waist, the longer the inseam measurement.
|Size||Waist Measurement||Inseam Length|