Vemar Taku Invasion Helmet
The Taku offers many of the features of the higher-tech VRX-9, but at an even more affordable price. The comfort and function of the Taku make it a safe and easy to wear helmet for any of your off-road adventures.
- Engineered in Italy and manufactured in China to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting the USA’s standard.
- The Taku features a mid-oval shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and more snug fit ear to ear.
- The Taku includes many enhanced safety features including a specific base shape to complement neck braces.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet.
- The exterior shell is constructed of lightweight ABS.
- Two sizes of outer shells cover the 6 helmet sizes for the ultimate in a light weight yet proportional fit.
- Removable and washable cheek pads and inner lining.
- Inner liner and cheek pads are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort.
- Padded chin strap with a lightweight double D-ring closure and safety snap for extra security.
- An adjustable visor with a wide range of motion.
- Multiple intake vents and exhaust ports to regulate hot air keeping you cool.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag, tool to remove visor and a detailed user guide.
Check out these similar products:
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||HEAD (CM)
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!