Klim F3 Carbon ECE Phantom Helmet
The F3 Carbon Pro Helmet is engineered specifically to reduce fatigue and improve comfort on every ride, and ultimately to reimagine what “light weight” and “safe” really mean. Koroyd® is a next generation energy absorbing technology, engineered with a unique structure and innovative energy management properties. When impacted, the Koroyd® cores crush homogeneously, decelerating energy from an impact in a controlled manner. A custom visor design improves FOV while improving aerodynamics and strength. Built with ultralight hand-laid carbon fiber for the best consistency in shell thickness and resin distribution, F3 Carbon Pro is the lightest ECE snow helmet to carry this level of safety.Features:
- CARBON FIBER HAND-LAID SHELL
- SHELL CONSTRUCTION PROCESS AVOIDS DEPOSITS, IMPERFECTIONS & EXCESS WEIGHT
- ONE OF THE LIGHTEST, SAFEST SNOW HELMETS AVAILABLE
- ONE OF THE LIGHTEST KLIM ECE HELMETS
- TRIPLE-DENSITY EPS
- KOROYD® TECHNOLOGY ENERGY ABSORBING MATERIALS/CONSTRUCTION
- KOROYD® STRUCTURES CRUSH HOMOGENEOUSLY FOR BETTER IMPACT ABSORPTION
- EXTRA LARGE EYE PORT FOR MAXIMUM VISION
- STRONGER, MORE AERODYNAMIC PEAK VISOR
- FID-LOCK® QUICK RELEASE STRAP
Below is a size chart provided by Klim for this product.
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement cm||Head Measurement Inches|
|Small||54 to 55||21 1/4 to 21 5/8|
|Medium||56 to 57||22 to 22 1/2|
|Large||58 to 59||22 7/8 to 23 1/4|
|XL||60 to 61||23 5/8 to 24|
|XXL||62 to 63||24 3/8 to 24 3/4|
|XXXL||64 to 65||25 1/4 to 25 5/8|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!