HJC CL-X7 Bator Helmet
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell: Revolutionary design with unique visor. Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- Large Eye Port: For maximum visibility and superior goggle fit. “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: (14 Intakes + 4 Exhausts) Full front to back airflow flushes heatand humidity up and out.
- SuperCool® Interior: Moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric. Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable. All CL-X7 cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all helmet sizes.
- Glasses Groove can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- DOT & SNELL M2015 approved CL-x7 PLUS (3XL-5XL): DOT Only
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!