HJC i50 Mimic Helmet
The HJC i50 uses SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) technology that helps to redirect energy-exerted impacts on the brain by reducing rotational acceleration caused by oblique impacts. SLID is located in the helmet interior and is an advanced gel material with flowable properties. This allows the layer to counter the rotational acceleration, like a slip, thus dispersing the impact when a multi-directional impact occurs. The HJC i50 Helmet also sports a longer visor, protecting your eyes from the sun and face from roost.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Impact-absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- Maximum range adjustable visor
- SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) air gel built into the liner improves comfort, softens impact effectively and manages multi-directional shock
- Large eye port for maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- Aerodynamic rear spoiler
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with 9 top and forehead intake vents that combine with 4 rear exhaust vents to provide flow-through ventilation that helps to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet’s interior
- SuperCool liner
- Liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Nylon strap double D-ring retention system neatly secures the chin strap
- DOT and ECE approved
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!