Bell Helmets Moto-9 MIPS Chief Helmets
Loaded with features including a Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads / Strap Keeper and an Industry-leading five-year warranty, the Moto-9 continues to dominate just like the athletes who ride them.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Composite TriMatrix shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System magnetic cheek pads
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
- WEIGHT: 1450 Grams
- CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE, Snell M2015
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Due to the unfortunate COVID-19 Pandemic, Bell is currently experiencing longer than normal shipping times. They are doing their very best to get your order shipped as soon as possible, but please expect delays. Current delay time is just over 2 weeks. We appreciate your business!
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54 – 55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58 – 59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60 – 61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62 – 63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!