Klim Marrakesh Jacket for Women
• KARBONITE™ MICROMESH 4-WAY STRETCH 1000D CORDURA® CHASSIS • STRETCH WOVEN MATERIAL FULLY POROUS FOR UNIFORM AIRFLOW • 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE MATERIAL • BIOMOTION RECOGNITION • DWR TREATMENT SHEDS WATER • YKK® ZIPPERS W/ FRONT ZIPPER TANK PROTECTOR GARAGE • CE AA RATING CERTIFIED TO EN 17092-3
• D3O® IP GHOST CE LEVEL 1 VENTED ARMOR ELBOWS & SHOULDERS • D3O® VIPER CE LEVEL 1 BACK PAD • ELBOW ARMOR IS ADJUSTABLE; ALL ARMOR IS REMOVABLE
• ENTIRE JACKET IS HIGHLY BREATHABLE • STRETCH WOVEN MATERIAL FULLY POROUS FOR AIRFLOW • PROVIDES AIRFLOW AT ALL SPEEDS
• 2 ZIPPERED HAND POCKETS • 1 INTERNAL CHEST POCKET
• COMPATIBLE WITH ALL KLIM BASE LAYERS • COMFORT COLLAR AND CUFF LINER MATERIAL • WRIST ZIPPERS • 2 ZIPPERED HIP GUSSETS • HIGHLY MOBILE DESIGN • MOISTURE-WICKING MESH LINER • DESIGNED FOR WOMEN BY WOMEN
Please have a look at Klim’s sizing chart below to choose a size. As a check, I have a size Small here for review and measured the chest at about 36”, and 32” at the waist. The hips measure about 36” with the hip expansion zippers closed, and the size expands to about 42” with the zips open. So the fit seems generous compared to the chart (as Klim jackets often are). The material used in this jacket is quite stretchy, so if you like your jackets a bit snug, you can still have comfort because of the nature of the fabric.
|Jacket Size||Chest Range||Waist Range||Hip
Our Two Cents
The 2021 Marrakesh Jacket for women offers comfort along with the best in abrasion resistant protection as compared to ordinary warm weather mesh jackets. Armor is included for the shoulders, elbows and back, so there is nothing else to add.
The Marrakesh is a fantastically easy jacket own and wear. Its made of a stretch Cordura material that allows a lot of airflow through to your body, and at the same time is a very durable and sharp looking. The stretch Kevlar material just molds to your body and feels great. It flexes easily so you can reach your helmet, your controls, etc all very easily.
The stretch Cordura material feels rather heavy duty actually… kind of like the heft of a Carhartt work jacket. And unlike an ordinary mesh jacket, it has enough “heft” to lay nicely on the body for more of a dressy look. The jacket features upscale zippers to add to the polished looks.
The armor in the jacket is all CE level 1, D3O energy absorbing type. It even has the back pad included so there is nothing else you’ll need to buy. The type of armor used in this jacket is a flat, flexible design which works really well to cut down on any bulk and will not block air flow since it is molded with air passages.
The overall style of this jacket is noticeably less complicated than the other Klim jackets. There are less straps, zippers, pockets, hidden pockets etc. here, and personally I like that. And without all that, the jacket looks more at home off the bike too. :: Paul 02-02-21
Klim says: The Women’s Marrakesh Jacket is engineered to excel in a wide temperature range while providing the highest degree of comfort and durability. This sounds bold, but it may be the most comfortable motorcycle jacket you ever wear. With a perfect combination of uniform airflow, abrasion-resistant materials and full-body stretch properties, Marrakesh is the go-to jacket for any and every ride.