Alpinestars Eloise Air Jacket For Women
Superbly styled for an optimized women’s sport fit the Eloise Air Jacket incorporates strategically positioned mesh inserts for excellent cooling performance. With CE certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars bionic chest and back protectors, the Eloise offers superb all-round protection.
- Designed and constructed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Constructed from durable advanced 480 denier poly-textile that is double PU coated for durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Extensive, high abrasion-resistant mesh inserts strategically positioned for optimized cooling.
- Lightweight, CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
-Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding- (does not have chest armor pockets and only the pocket for the back pad is included)
- External zippered pockets plus internal waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage.
- Pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Snap-button waist and collar adjusters.
- Integrated soft textile lining on collar of comfort.
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position.
Read on for more details.
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements.
For reference, our studio photos were taken with a size Medium jacket on on our Fit Check mannequin Laverne.
Our Two Cents
The Eloise Air jacket by Alpinesars is part of their “city collection” which is geared toward urban city driving. This jackets materials and features are identical to the men’s Luc Air jacket. The look of this style is not as sporty as many other Alpinestars jackets and the materials are lighter and more casual. This jacket is largely open weave mesh material so it is intended for use in warm and hot weather.
The Eloise has a unique style. I comes in a black color and also an Indigo blue. Have a look at our photo gallery to see what the Indigo color looks like… we used that one for the photo shoot, and it is a new color for 2017. The solid fabrics on the Indigo are a standard “Dickies” blue and the mesh materials is mostly blue, but with a tint of green/grey.
The jacket comes with protectors in the shoulders and elbows and a pocket to install the optional back pad (see options below). The jacket has four handy zip pockets in front and one waterproof breast pocket just inside the main zipper which would be idea for your tech. :: Paul, 10-19-17
Add a back protector: We have listed the options for upgrading the back protector below. The jacket comes with a pocket to install the optional back pad. For a lighter weight jacket like this, I’d recommend the KR-1i option so the weight and thickness of the back protector doesn’t overwhelm the jacket chassis, but the KR-2i works as well if you are really concerned about getting the very most rugged back pad you can.