Alpinestars C-1 V2 Gore-Tex Windstopper Gloves For Women
- Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Lightweight, windproof and water resistant city riding glove constructed from a GORE-TEX® Windstopper® main shell for effective insulation.
- Incorporates extended full‐grain leather palm reinforcements on the palm and thumb.
- Over-molded hard knuckle protection provides excellent abrasion and impact resistance, with the protector subtly incorporated under the main shell for styling.
- Integrated foam padding on finger and thumb for comfort and fit.
- New cuff closure with hook and loop closure for a secure, comfortable fit and greater flexibility.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).
Read on for more details.
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves ran a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. They are not a lot small and most people can choose the size they normally wear in gloves (especially if a snug fit is preferred). If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Wow, here’s a comfortable glove! I love the leather palm along with the durable textile outer layer. The outer layer is a windstop material by GoreTex to make the glove comfortable in cooler weather conditions (just to be clear, they aren’t insulated or waterproof though).
These gloves have a molded knuckle protector concealed behind the black fabric. Its well padded so its comfortable even when you make a fist.
To make it convenient to use your phone or other tech, the tip of the finger has conductive material. I can see these gloves being a great choice in spring and fall for street riding. They’ll fold up and pack away in a pocket very easily and with the leather palm, they’ll give good feel for the controls. the insides are full lined too. These are available in both men’s and women’s cut/sizing (see the links below). :: Paul, 09-18-18
Alpinestars says: The CE-certified C-1 v2 Glove incorporates a premium windstopper membrane from GORE-TEX® and is specifically developed for women riders. With a newly designed cuff closure for a reassuringly secure fit around the wrist, an over-molded knuckle guard and a touchscreen compatible fingertip, this glove is ideal for urban riding and commuting.