Joe Rocket Moto Adira Boots
- Premium, full-grain, matte finish leather construction
- Perforated leather comfort top
- Double over stitching in all key stress areas
- Full-length YKK side zipper entry
- Integrated stretch gusset
- Upper adjustment strap
- Lower buckle (decorative)
- Leather reinforced shifter zone
- Non-slip sole design
- Removable insole
- Subtle embroidered branding
Holly tried these boots on and thought they ran a little on the small side. So, if you’re between sizes, we recommend going up.
Our Two Cents
These new Moto Adira boots are quite stylish. The shell is leather and the sole is molded. The boots have a combination of solid and perforated leather. I think the perforations on the leather are more for looks rather than ventilation, but I think these boots would give reasonable comfort in a pretty wide range from cool to warm weather.
The boots close with a simple zip on the inside of the boot and have a couple buckles as well. The buckle around the ankle provides a bit of adjustment and the strap over the instep is largely cosmetic.
My assessment of the overall quality of the boots is “average”, and certainly in line with the very reasonable price. If you are in the market for a boot with higher build quality, you should look at the unisex (European sized) boots by TCX and Sidi. But many riders are “occasional” and these boots will work just fine.