Alpinestars Stella Sektor Waterproof Shoes For Women
Constructed from a lightweight microfiber main chassis and incorporating medial and lateral protection, as well as a reinforced toe box, the Stella Sektor Waterproof Shoe has a waterproof membrane and a specially developed rubber compound sole designed to give exceptional levels of water run-off and grip. The sole has an integrated shank for footpeg support and structural rigidity.
- Specific women’s foot-shaping.
- The upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion resistance microfiber.
- Medial ankle protection for improved fit and a lighter weight.
- Original speed lace system derived from Alpinestars auto racing shoes for a personalized fit and feel.
- Lateral ankle protector and slider for more protection and high abrasion resistance.
- Flex areas on heel and instep for enhanced comfort while walking.
- Small reflective details on heel and eyelet area to make the user more visible to other road users.
- Waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in difficult weather condition.
- Internal protective toe box and heel counter are positioned under the microfiber outer chassis.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for an enhanced sole rigidity.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with mesh lining on top.
- Stella Sektor Waterproof shoe is Cat 2 CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Lateral ankle strap provides secure closure and fits flush within the upper ankle polymer protection panel to ensure a streamlined finish.
Read on for more details.
You can use the chart below to choose a boot and we think the chart is representative of the US shoe conversion. If you’ve determined your size in past Alpinestars sport boots, you’d be safe in choosing the same size as this brand runs pretty consistent from one model to the next (sometimes street and waterproof boots are not consistent however). I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E). I’ve always found this style boot easy to fit because the foot has a nice wide toe which is comfortable. Calf size is somewhat adjustable with the closure Velcro.
Go here for sizing information provided by Alpinestars