Alpinestars Stella Sektor Shoes For Women
Constructed from a lightweight microfiber main chassis and incorporating medial and lateral protection, as well as a reinforced toe box, the Stella Sektor Shoe has a women’s specific last and specially developed rubber compound sole designed to give exceptional levels of grip with an integrated shank for footpeg support and structural rigidity.
- Specific women’s foot-shaping.
- The upper is constructed from a microfiber which is superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion resistant.
- 3D dimensional ankle protection for an improved fit and a lighter weight.
- Original speed lace system derived from Alpinestars auto racing shoes for a personalized fit and feel.
- Flex areas on heel and instep for enhanced comfort while walking.
- Advanced 3D mesh offers a highly breathable lining together with a microfiber suede anti-slip surface inside the heel.
- Internal protective toe box and heel counter are positioned under the microfiber outer chassis.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for an enhanced sole rigidity.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Strategically positioned metallic mesh vent for improved airflow.
- Stella Sektor shoe is Cat 2 CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Ankle strap provides secure closure and fits flush within the upper ankle polymer protection panel to ensure a streamlined finish.
Read on for more details.
You can use the chart below to choose a boot and we think the chart is representative of the US shoe conversion. If you’ve determined your size in past Alpinestars sport boots, you’d be safe in choosing the same size as this brand runs pretty consistent from one model to the next (sometimes street and waterproof boots are not consistent however). I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E). I’ve always found this style boot easy to fit because the foot has a nice wide toe which is comfortable. Calf size is somewhat adjustable with the closure Velcro.
Go here for sizing information provided by Alpinestars