Spidi Warrior H2Out Evo Jackets
SPIDI Warrior H2Out is a sporty motorcycle waterproof jacket. Featuring external Warrior Technology shields, it’s equipped with EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows.
All the projects to create new SPIDI articles are designed and planned in Sarego (VI) in Italy. The experience acquired since 1977 is translated today into a highly rated, reliable product that reflects a policy based on competence and solidity. The experience of the world best riders converges here; the co-operation with the international research field, where we must thank the University of Hannover and the CNR (Consiglio Nazionale Ricerche) of Padova, for their incredible contribution in the safety field; unique technological innovations, since they have been developed in order to be used in the motorcycling field, such as the exclusive microporous waterproofwindproof- breathable H2OUT membrane, a result of years of co-operation into research in Japan with Toray. The project, the result of a partnership with Toray, a Japanese manufacturer, started from a very precise – as well as ambitious – objective: to create a specific waterproof windproof breathable membrane, that is to say with such a microporosity as to guarantee maximum comfort, taking into account the specific use for the motorcyclists. The result today is a heavy duty lining for motorcyclists’ H2OUT technical articles. A windproof, waterproof shield, which is at the same time breathable, light, flexible with micrometric thickness.
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for Warrior chest protector Lev. 1 Z138
- Force-Tech removable protectors CE certified EN 1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbows protectors
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Warrior shields on shoulders
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Removable lining with wadding 150 gr.
- Optional MAX LINER Plus insulating jacket L63 man
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L30 man
- Two jackets in one
- Waterproof outside pocket
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- Waterproof zipper
- Average weight 1,5 Kg
- Adjustable waist fastening
- High tenacity polyamide tenax fabric, extreme abrasion resistance
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Elasticized fabric
- Wash by hand below 40 °C – Do not bleach – Drip line drying – Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) – Do not dry clean – Do not wring
Read on for more details.
Below is the link to Spidi’s sizing information