Alpinestars Atem v3 Leather Jacket
Following the huge success of Alpinestars Atem leather suits, the Atem v3 Leather Jacket continues the range’s performance riding excellence. With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations the Atem V3 Leather Jacket is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned stretch panels for an excellent fit while offering comfort and flexibility.
- Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramid stretch panels on chest and back for contoured fit and comfort.
- Interior arm cuff system features taslon fiber and nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on body.
- Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jacket’s cooling performance and breathability.
- Removable multi-panel lining and newly designed 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external elbow protectors, tested in MotoGP.
- Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident.
- Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders with foam inserts.
- D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Aramid stretch panels on underarm sleeve areas to further improve fit and feel.
- External zippered pockets and inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of wallets/documents.
Read on for more details.
This product is sold in European sizes. The overall sizing of the jackets is accurate to the Alpinestars sizing chart for overall chest size (US chest size in inches is 10 points less than the European jacket size). I’d suggest you measure yourself with a tape and get your chest size, and if you have a bit of a belly you can also check your max belly. If you know your suit coat size, that works too. Then you can use the size chart to pick the smallest size jacket that will be big enough for both your chest and belly using the chart below.
This is a sport cut jacket and has a trim fit, so if you are between sizes, I’d suggest choosing the larger. To help with those that have a more broad chest, this model has a great deal of flexible fabric material in the underarm and behind the shoulders. And those stretch areas really do stretch a lot.
Sizing Tip for Those Using Upgraded Armor: If you plan to add the protective armor to this jacket, I’d suggest adding to your chest and belly measurements before choosing a size using the chart. Add 1” to both your chest and belly for adding any of the back protectors. If you plan on adding the chest armor, add another inch to the chest. So for both the chest and back armor, add 2” to your chest and 1” to your belly.
|Euro Size||Max Chest Size (inches)||Max Belly Size (inches)|