Joe Rocket Velocity 2 Jacket
- Combined RockTex™ 600D and Free Air™ mesh Outer Shell
- Reflective elbows
- CE Level 1 armor included in shoulders and elbow
- Removeable replaceable spine pad
- 2 outer shell pockets, 1 inner facing pocket
- Belt loops for pants attachment
- Sleeve adjuster
- YKK® front zipper
- Removable full sleeve waterproof liner
Fit of these jackets is pretty standard. Use the chart below to select a jacket size based upon what you would normally wear in men’s clothing. The size Med and XL fit Huey and Dewey very nicely!
The taper of this jacket is about average (meaning how much smaller the waist/belly is than the chest), and will be great for nearly any type of street rider. Joe Rocket’s sizing chart lists the recommended waist range. The jacket has a lot of waist size adjustment. If you have a bit of a belly, you can check that too. The max belly for any given size is about 6” less than the stated chest size. Just throw a tape measure around yourself and check your chest and belly against the chart info.