FirstGear Heated Jacket Liner 75 Watt Vehicle Powered
Warm up in seconds. Thermal and lightweight materials allow the Heated Jacket Liner from FirstGear® to fit easily under a riding jacket or be worn by itself. Two zippered hand warmer pockets, two internal storage pockets and one additional battery pocket provide plenty of storage. A chest-mounted, built-in, heat controller manufactured from flexible, micro alloy heating elements provides easy access to any one of three heat levels. Forearm connectors allow for easy installation of heated gloves or glove liners for additional warmth and comfort.
- Thin, flexible material fits under a jacket
- Micro alloy heating elements
- Three heat levels: high, medium, low
- Easy access built-in heat controller
- Connects to heated gloves or heated glove liners on forearms via forearm connectors
- Connects to your vehicle’s power supply
- Includes wire harness for easy connection to vehicle’s battery
- Built-in carrying pouch on back panel
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
|Alpha Size||Max Chest Size||Max Belly||Standard Sleeve Length|
Our Two Cents
Thermal and lightweight materials to fit under a jacket or used by itself. Heated Jacket Liner is wired directly to your bike’s battery allowing for near endless warmth; if your bike can run, you can stay warm. Jacket Liner comes with necessary wire harness for wiring to your bike’s battery. When more than just core warmth is needed, connectors at the end of each arm allow for easy connection to FirstGear’s Heated Glove Liners. Connect to your vehicle’s 12V battery system. DC:12V, Draw: (75)W.