Spidi Clubber Gloves (XL Only)
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective motorcycle gloves EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- Average weight 0,2 Kg
- High resistance clarino suede microfiber
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- Elasticized fabric
- Goat Leather
- Goat Leather, 0.6/ 0.8 mm thick, high fitting performance
- Do not Wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Line drying in the shade
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
We find Spidi gloves to fit similar to other European brands like Dainese, Alpinestars, and REVIT, so if you know what size you wear in these brands, we advise you to choose the same size as you’ve worn before.
Just as an FYI, European brand gloves typically fit a bit snugger than US based brands such as Tour Master, FirstGear, Icon, etc. Even though this glove runs a bit more snug, it isn’t so much that we’d advise going up a size, but if you are at all between sizes, choose the larger.
If you have no idea what size you wear, please see the following Spidi glove size chart and hand measurement instructions to help you choose a size.