Scorpion Covert Tactical Gloves
- Spandex-backed 3D molded TPR flex knuckle armor plus padded palm and fingers provide impact resistance without sacrificing mobility or comfort
- Reinforced fingertips, abrasion resistant palm, and double stitching in key stress areas, provide an added layer of durability
- Silicon-printed palm increases grip and control
- Large gauge mesh panels on the backhand, fingers and thumb provide maximum airflow
- Combination of stretch poly corduroy finger sidewalls and soft neoprene cuff enhance both comfort and mobility
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure with molded TPR pull tabs ensure easy entry
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
This Covert Tactical glove by Scorpion is a light weight glove made from mostly mesh material on the back of the hand, so you’ll have full venting for hot summer use. The palm side is synthetic suede.
You can see some rubber material on the back of the hand. I’m not sure I’d call it “armor”, but it is better than nothing. Consider these gloves to BARELY qualify as a protective glove for motorcycling. If you aren’t interested in crash protection, the overall quality is pretty nice. :: Paul, 03-29-19
Scorpion says: The Covert Tactical Gloves from Scorpion have mesh panels on the backhand, fingers and thumb to provide maximum airflow. The stretch poly corduroy finger sidewalls are comfortable while the silicon-printed palm increases grip and control. The 3D molded TPR flex knuckle armor is backed by Spandex.