Fly Racing Boundary Gloves
- Genuine digital goatskin water resistant leather palm
- Windproof membrane for maximum wind protection
- Direct-inject finger and knuckle protection are uniquely lightweight and flexible
- Reflective panels for added visibility
- Pull loop for easy entry
- TPR enclosure strap
- Connection point to keep gloves together
- Wrap around fingertip construction provides added comfort and durability
I found the fit of these gloves to be consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Speed and Strength, etc, through the palm area. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Here’s a super light weight a comfortable glove which will work for mild or hot days. These gloves have a goat skin palm that is imprinted with a “digital” pattern (looks sharp and makes them a bit more grippy.
The backs of the hand are stretchy material and over the knuckles is some molded rubber protectors. The cuff closes with a simple Velcro strap.
Overall, I’d characterize the quality and protection of this glove as moderate. There are higher quality gloves of course, but these gloves are very competitively priced. :: Paul, 02-09-18