Dainese VR46 Sector Short Gloves (MD, LG, Or XXL Only)
Superior performance with legendary style. The VR46 SECTOR SHORT sports gloves feature integrated technological solutions designed for the competitive riding world, allowing you to take on any challenge in safety and confidence. Even on hot days. Carbon fiber knuckle plates and an exclusive DCP protective system on the little finger – the most delicate part of the hand and the most susceptible to injury in the event of impact – ensure superior Dainese safety standards. Mesh inserts on the top and perforated detailing on the inner fingers ensure optimal ventilation even during the summer months. Ultra-soft Amica Suede leather palms with goatskin inserts guarantee superior comfort and high sensitivity on the handlebars for perfect control every time. Just like the Doctor.
- Soft inserts
- VR46 customized details
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elasticated inserts
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Amica suede super soft palm
- Mesh fabric inserts
- Micro sheep leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles
- DCP system on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Perforation on inner side of finger
Most Dainese gloves we’ve carried run snug like other European brands, but this particular style seems to run “normally” like other US brands. So choose the size you normally wear.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.