Cortech The Thunderbolt Glove
- 4-way stretch spandex top hand
- 100% polyester moisture wicking liner
- Unique checkerboard dye sublimation on the top hand
- Accordion stretch panel along the knuckle
- Lycra stretch fourchettes
- Abrasion-resistant AX® Suede palm and overlays
- Silicone printed cortech icon on palm
- Neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure
- Touchscreen compatible material on thumbs and index fingers
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Thunderbolt glove from Cortech is a very light weight glove made of synthetic suede material on the palms and stretch fabric on the back of the hand.
At first glance, I wasn’t personally thrilled with the checkerboard style, but after slipping these on, I’m warming up for some inexplicable reason. School crossing guard? Mime artist? English police? Yeah, I’m on board.
This glove is meant for very light duty use. There aren’t any protective features here other than the sturdy Velcro strap at the wrist to keep the gloves on your hand in case of a fall. The material used in the palm is a synthetic suede material called AX suede (you can google it if interested) which has become fairly popular for motorcycle gloves. :: Paul, 02-15-21