Alpinestars Crossland Gloves (XL-3XL Only)
- Multi-material main chassis incorporating premium leather and breathable stretch backhand construction
- Leather palm for comfort, performance and sensitivity on the bike’s controls
- Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled
- Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm heel with foam-backed reinforcements
- Hoop and loop wrist closure for security
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Padding on fingers for fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforcements on thumb and palm for superior grip
- Touchscreen-compatible finger-tip
- Sport fit design and slim cuff
- CE certified level 1
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Alpinestars changed the name of these gloves, but nothing else has changed, they were originally the Kinetic gloves
The Alpinestars Crossland gloves offer a minimalist design but with surprisingly good back-of-hand protection, and super sporty styling.
The mix of material and the non-symmetrical graphic design of these gloves make them a sharp style for sport bike riders. Take note of the “dimpled” textile material on the outside half of the hand… it looks sharp and is very unusual. Over the knuckles is a hidden energy absorbing protector. It is flexible and comfortable but feels substantial, but at the same time, it is totally hidden.
The black material over the knuckle and on the backs of the first two fingers is mesh, so you’ll get good air flow through these gloves. They are definitely made for summer use. The palm side is leather and there is extra padding in the heel of the hand.
Like many new 2018 Alpinestars gloves, these have a small area of stretch material between the thumb and hand on the palm side, which makes the gloves comfortable and a more easy fit. I really like how these gloves fit…they feel great right out of the package. :: Paul, 05-21-18