Alpinestars Highlands Gloves
- Constructed from durable goat leather associated with 3D mesh top surface which provide an optimized airflow.
- Innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestarsﾒ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of high abrasion-resistant aramidic fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned outer hand with padding on landing zones.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- Palm and thumb padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- TPR fingers and backhand sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Wrist flap with velcro on cuff provides a secure closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
A short-cuffed performance riding glove that incorporates premium leather and a 3D mesh top surface for optimized levels of comfort and breathability, the Highlands features a excellent protection thanks to a hard knuckle protector and strategically positioned aramid fiber reinforcements.