Alpinestars Gareth Leather Gloves
The Gareth Leather Glove features a goat Nappa leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort. Incorporating a slim wrist construction to ensure the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket, it also has a PVC covered knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger.
- Goat Nappa leather construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Nyspan on the lower fourchettes for enhanced levels of flexibility and accordions with SKY PU for slim profile.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
- PVC covered knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
- Rolling palm construction avoids side dreams being exposed in the event of a fall.
- Back hand accordion panel and stretch cuff panel provide optimal levels of flexibility.
- Leather wrist strap for a safe and secure closure on top of hand.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
- Multi-media compatible index finger.
- Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
- Strategically positioned perforations on fingers and palm for enhanced airflow.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.