Tourmaster Select Gray Gloves (SM Or MD Only)
- 4-way stretch spandex top hand
- AX® Suede palm with goat leather overlays
- Accordion paneling across fingers and thumb
- EVA foam top hand knuckle and finger protection
- Medium-density foam padding on fingers and outside of hand
- Reflective print on top hand and cuff
- Dual hook and loop closure with elastic wrist
- Polyester tricot lining
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
These gloves are consistent with the major US brands we’ve carried—Joe Rocket, Scorpion, FirstGear, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Tour Master Select glove is an all-purpose street rider glove for mild weather. It has a longer gauntlet than some and includes padding over the knuckles and in the heel area of the hand. Both men’s and women’s sizes are available (take the link below to view the other gender).
The Select glove is really a pretty nice glove at its price point. The palms are comfortable and should wear pretty well. They are made of synthetic suede which gives good grip too. Most of the back of the hand is made of slightly stretchy textile material that should breathe well. These gloves will be comfortable for temps between cool and very warm. These are not waterproof.
There is a bit of padding over the knuckles and in the heel of the hand. The cuff is a little longer than many street styles which will cover your wrists between your hand and your jacket sleeve and prevent a sunburn! And your Apple (or similar) smartwatch will thank you to be out of the UV blast. :: Paul, 04-07-21