Nelson Rigg Stormrider Two Piece Rain Suit
- Two-piece 100% waterproof rain suit
- Made from PVC rip-stop design with Nylon lining
- Jacket has full-length zipper with Velcro® storm flap
- Two large outer chest pockets with gusset expanders
- Soft corduroy inner collar with hood
- Elasticized waist and adjustable cuff with Velcro® tabs
- Reflective striping on both jacket and pants for night riding
- Pants feature elasticized waist band and cuffs with 12” zipper gussets for easy boot entry
Check out these similar products:
You’d want to buy a jacket in the size you’d normally buy men’s clothes (like your tee shirt/jacket size). The jackets and pants are made slightly taller and larger than standard with the idea you’d be able to wear them over a jacket and pants without having to choose a larger-than-normal size.
Our Two Cents
The Stormrider is a good choice for those wanting a low cost rain suit for occasional/emergency use. This suit is PVC construction (least expensive material). It includes reflective piping for visibility. One nice feature is a hidden hood to keep the rain from going down the neck. The pants have a zipper at the bottom to allow you to put the pants on over boots. The material used in this suit is not heavy duty. As I mentioned above, I’d recommend this one for occasional use, but it won’t hold up to every day use (for those in wet climates).