Biltwell Bridgeport Gloves (XL Only)
- Supple goatskin leather palm, fingertips, thumb, and friction panels
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber wrist tab with molded impact protection
- Anatomically-shaped synthetic suede palm panel with Lycra flex zone
- Comfortable two-way stretch laminated neoprene wrist panel
- Ballistic nylon finger, hand, and knuckle guard panels
- Conductive stitching in fingers and thumb lets you operate smart screens
- Lycra expansion panels in finger joints for added dexterity
- Padded high-impact plastic knuckle guard with three-ply vented panel
- Silicone traction logo on palm
- Molded plastic finger vents
- CE certified for recreational highway and off-road riding
These gloves are consistent with other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Biltwell Bridgeport Gloves are a leather and textile glove intended for sport bike riders.
The bulk of the material on the Bridgeport gloves is goatskin leather with textile on the ring and pinky fingers and back of the hand below the knuckle. There is also a mesh panel in that back of the hand area that pairs with the TPR finger vents to bring some air into the gloves. The palm side of the fingers are also perforated.
The palm is reinforced with synthetic suede with a silicone Biltwell logo for traction. At the wrist, there is a TPR protector that doubles as a hook and loop closure for the neoprene cuff. The knuckle armor here is a high-impact plastic.
The Biltwell Bridgeport gloves offer a fair amount of protection in a no-frills classic looking glove. They will work for most riders in warm to hot weather. :: Mike, 11/04/2022