AGV Sport Twist Gloves (Small Only)
- Synthetic leather palm with reinforcement layers over the high wear areas
- AGV Sport logo embossed on palm
- AGV Sport logo printed on first two fingers
- Glove back incorporates thin hole mesh for air circulation
- Elastic fabric between fingers for excellent dexterity
- Air vents on fingers for ventilation
- Knuckles are covered in synthetic leather
- Air flowing vents under knuckle
- Cuff uses embossed neoprene
- 4-way stretch fabric cuff
- Touch screen material added to thumb and two fingers
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Keep reading if you are looking for a good summer glove that is light and airy, but also has a decent amount of protection. These AGV Sport Twist gloves are nice because they have a bit more robust protection than a lot of other “mechanic” type gloves in this approximate price range.
The gloves will be most comfortable in hot weather because most of the back of the hand is either covered in flow-thru mesh material or has built in vents. The vents on the back of the hand are mostly for looks but they are functional too. The knuckle is covered with a molded plastic piece that is padded on the underside and also covered in textile fabric to make them look good.
The palms of the gloves are a suede-like synthetic leather and there is a double layer in the areas that will see the most wear. You’ll see little tabs positioned on the finger tips so you can use your smart phone or GPS with touchscreen.
Overall, these are nice gloves that are inexpensive and easy to use, and provide a decent amount of protection. I think they are a pretty good value. :: Paul, 04-27-16