Fuel Arizona Jacket
The Arizona jacket is inspired by the dry and hot Arizonian deserts. This short jacket, similar to the first motorcycle jackets ever made, is optimal for summer and high-temperature environments. Its design details as the arrow-shaped pockets are influenced by American army garments from the 1940s.
- Polyester and mesh upper with suede details.
- High ventilation at chest, sleeves and back
- Leather closures
- YKK zipper
- 2x side pockets
- Width adjustable by zipper on sleeves
- Width adjustable by snap buckles at waist
- Removable level 2 Smoothways protectors on back, elbows and shoulders
- Protective clothing for motorcyclists EN 17092 3:2020 Class AA + UKCA (Uk conformity assessed)
Note About Shipping Times Fuel ships from Europe and can take some time to clear customs before it reaches our warehouse for shipment to you. If an item in the drop down says “Same Day” it is in our Texas warehouse and will ship out within the same day if ordered on a weekday by 2pm central time. If an item in the drop down says “3-5 Days” then we have to order it in from Europe so it will probably be around 2-3 weeks before the item actually ships to you. We apologize that our system doesn’t have a better way to differentiate longer lead times, if you have any questions or concerns please let us know.