O'Neal 2020 Element Boots
The O’Neal Element boot steps into a class of its own. Built to the quality of a first-class racing boot but sold at an entry-level price, this boot simply can’t be beat for overall value and style.
- Injection-molded plastic plates protect against impacts.
- Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of the boot and adds support.
- Easy-to-operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four-buckle closure system.
- Durable Goodyear welt sole is properly balanced with no unstable rocking.
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating.
- Moderate grip sole is great for track, trail and ATV riders.
- Air mesh interior, generous heel support and cushioned insole for extra comfort.
- Synthetic leather heat shield to prevent heat damage.
- Rear pull tab for extra leverage.
- Replacement straps and buckles are available (sold separately).
Here is a link to a sizing chart provided by O’Neal for your reference.