Klim 2019 Inferno Pants
The Inferno Mid-Layer Pant from KLIM is easily the most comfortable snowmobile-specific mid-layer pant on the snow. New for 2012 are features designed to allow the Inferno Pant to be even more comfortable under your favorite KLIM bibs or riding pants and on top of your favorite base layer. Sleek elastic waist fit, integrated belt loops and simple heat-embossed logo on the back pocket create zero restriction for all-day comfort and warmth.
- COMFORT PATTERNING DESIGN
- MOISTURE WICKING
- MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY
- COMFORTABLE STRETCH FABRIC
- 380 GRAM, LOW BULK, ANTI-PILING FLEECE
- FLAT LOCK STITCHING FOR INCREASED COMFORT
- 3 EXTERNAL POCKETS (2 HAND, 1 BACK)
- YKK® ZIPPER
- MICRO-INJECT LOGO
- ELASTIC COMFORT-WAIST FIT
- BONDED LOGO ON BACK POCKET
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.