Moose Racing Kenai Top Case
- High-quality hardened aluminum alloy construction with clear anodized finish to prevent cases from discoloring
- AISI 304 stainless steel integrated lock system incorporates handle / locking mechanism to secure cases to the mounts and lid opening case for internal access to contents
- Patented lock system is quick and easy to install, or remove from the mount
- Releasing the case from the mount bracket, the handle can be used as a carrying handle for the case
- Lock System uses 1 key for all operations to lock system to mount and for opening trunk
- Locks include anti-dust protectors
- Waterproof double sealing lid and compartment closure to prevent water entering the inside of case
- Cases are designed to be self-standing when removed from bike and built-in case guards reduces chance of damaging cases during use
- Mounts are powder coated to provide a corrosion resistant mounting surface
- All mounting kits are designed specifically with brackets and mounting points to assure correct fitment to motorcycle.
- All kits come with complete hardware and instructions for assembly
- Side Mount Kits are made from ¾” (20mm) Tubing, which provides a strong mounting base to attach side cases.
- The mount kits also use a rear crossbar design to provide maximum rigidity and helps resist damage in the case of the bike falling over on the trail. Use 36 Liter case on the exhaust side to keep the bike evenly balanced
- Two Top Case mounting options: Aluminum Mounting plate Part # 3516-0358, or composite top mounting plate Part # 3516-0359. (hardware included). Some kits may require additional mounting kit to complete installation. (See each application for details).
$389.95 - $415.95