Moose Racing Kenai 47 Liter Case
- High-quality hardened aluminum alloy construction with clear anodized finish to prevent cases from discoloring
- AISI 304 stainless steel integrated lock system incorporates handle / locking mechanism to secure cases to the mounts and lid opening case for internal access to contents
- Patented lock system is quick and easy to install, or remove from the mount
- Releasing the case from the mount bracket, the handle can be used as a carrying handle for the case
- Lock System uses 1 key for all operations to lock system to mount and for opening trunk
- Locks include anti-dust protectors
- Waterproof double sealing lid and compartment closure to prevent water entering the inside of case
- Cases are designed to be self-standing when removed from bike and built-in case guards reduces chance of damaging cases during use
- Mounts are powder coated to provide a corrosion resistant mounting surface
- All mounting kits are designed specifically with brackets and mounting points to assure correct fitment to motorcycle.
- All kits come with complete hardware and instructions for assembly
- Side Mount Kits are made from ¾” (20mm) Tubing, which provides a strong mounting base to attach side cases. • The mount kits also use a rear crossbar design to provide maximum rigidity and helps resist damage in the case of the bike falling over on the trail. Use 36 * Liter case on the exhaust side to keep the bike evenly balanced
- Two Top Case mounting options: Aluminum Mounting plate Part # 3516-0358, or composite top mounting plate Part # 3516-0359. (hardware included). Some kits may require additional mounting kit to complete installation. (See each application for details).