Garmin Venu Watch
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING:
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- The Pulse Ox sensor1 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities even underwater.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect, and download them to the watch.
- While you get out and about, Venu tracks steps, floors climbed, intensity minutes, calories burned and more. You can even sync this data across multiple Garmin smartwatches.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
- Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection3.
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4 through participating providers.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Stay on the move longer with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
- This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.