Garmin Venu 2 Watch
BATTERY LIFE WITH RAPID RECHARGING:
- Get an uninterrupted picture of your health with up to 11 days in smartwatch mode, up to 22 hours in GPS mode and up to 8 hours in GPS mode with music. Ten minutes of charging adds up to 1 day of smartwatch mode battery life or 1 hour of GPS with music battery life.
- A beautiful AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.
- From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Use the Pulse Ox sensor3 to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Track all the ways you move with more than 25 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- This detailed activity profile puts scaling and strength PRs right at your wrist plus graphics that show what muscle groups you worked.
- Use this new activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- Choose from more than 1,400 exercises to build your own workouts in the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. Then download them to the watch.
- Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- We’ve updated our intensity minutes feature to give you a better idea of when during the day you earned them and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your Apple® or Android™ smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only.
- Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution1 through participating providers.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps from the Connect IQ Store.
- See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Get even more juice from your smartwatch by adjusting the settings that impact battery life the most.
- This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.