Garmin Tread Powersport Navigator Base Edition
Roam the unknown with Tread – Base Edition, the rugged 5.5” powersport navigator with preloaded topography for off-road adventures. Created specifically for side-by-side, ATV and snowmobile enthusiasts, Tread is built to withstand extreme terrains, temperatures and weather1. The navigator includes topographic maps of North and Central America, U.S. public and private land boundaries, U.S. Forest Service roads and trails with Motor Vehicle Use Maps, and downloadable, subscription-free BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Pair with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator2 (sold separately) to stay in touch globally. Tread also pairs with select Garmin GPS dog trackers (sold separately) to navigate and track your dogs from your vehicle.Features:
- Rugged, weather-resistant (IPX7)1 powersport navigator with 5.5” glove-friendly and ultrabright touchscreen for off-road adventures.
- Preloaded topographic maps of North and Central America, street maps of North America, U.S. public and private land boundaries, U.S. Forest Service roads and trails with Motor Vehicle Use Maps.
- Download high-resolution Birdseye Satellite Imagery via Wi-Fi® technology directly to this navigation device; no annual subscription.
- Powered mount and wiring harness with tube mount make it easy to install the Tread navigator on your powersport vehicle.
- Built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, and pitch and roll gauges help you navigate challenging terrain.
- Pair with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator2 (sold separately) to stay in touch globally via two-way messaging plus access weather and interactive SOS.
- Use the Tread app3 to sync your waypoints, tracks, routes and collections across devices, plus get easy GPX Import/Export and access to live weather.
- Pair Tread with the compatible Garmin PowerSwitch™ digital switch box (sold separately) to enable on-screen control for your side-by-side’s 12-volt electronics, such as light bars, differential locks and more
- Pair Tread with the rugged BC™ 40 wireless camera with tube mount (sold separately) to see vehicle surroundings. Easily mount to your vehicle’s tube frame, flat panel or roll cage; works with up to 4 cameras for views all around your vehicle.
- Points of interest from the iOverlander™ database and Ultimate Public Campgrounds data mean that you don’t need a cell signal to find established, wild and dispersed campsites.