Garmin Tactix Delta Solar Edition
- Get up to 21 days of battery life while indoors or up to 24 days when solar charging in smartwatch mode1. In GPS mode, get 15 hours indoors or 16 hours when solar charging2.
- Tested to U.S. military standards (MIL-STD-810), the rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous tactix models.
- This smartwatch features a rugged, sophisticated design, black DLC coated steel bezel and a scratch-resistant sapphire glass that houses solar-harvesting technology.
- Easily switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen that can be read by night vision goggles.
- While keeping the watch operational, stealth mode stops storing and sharing your GPS position and disables wireless connectivity and communication.
- If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.
- This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
- Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographic maps offer unparalleled situational awareness.
- Set and save remote geo positions to be used later for navigation.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know what you’re venturing and where you’re supposed to be.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Get ready to catch some waves. tactix Delta Solar works with Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox4, heart rate3 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- Get heart rate data3 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox4 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2 and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.