Garmin Tactix 7 Standard Edition Watch
BUILT-IN GREEN OR WHITE FLASHLIGHT:
- To help guide your way in low-light conditions, a built-in multi-LED flashlight provides quick access to a bright, steady beam in either green or white light.
- Enable stealth mode to stop storing and sharing your GPS position and disable wireless connectivity and communication.
- If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.
- This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
- Dual-format GPS coordinates and built-in topographic maps offer unparalleled situational awareness.
- Set and save remote geo positions to be used later for navigation.
- Track your hunt, and mark hunt-specific waypoints directly on your watch.
- Navigate straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a path to a nearby airport.
- Access aviation weather, including NEXRAD radar, METARs and TAFs, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more1.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo). Get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don’t penetrate.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- tactix 7 comes preloaded with TopoActive maps from your region and gives you free access to download additional maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor4 uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox4, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features5 send your location to emergency contacts.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.