Garmin Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar Edition Watch
PERFORMANCE BY DESIGN:
- Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.3” solar charged display and 47 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- Get up to 18 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 4 days when solar charging3 — and up to 57 hours in GPS mode with an additional 15 hours when solar charging5.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Get ready to catch some waves. This fēnix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera4. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
$45 Promotional Gift Card available on this product!Purchase this product and receive a promotional gift card!
Read on for more details.
Read on for more details.
$899.99, Our Price: