Garmin Fēnix 6S Solar Watch
- Get up to 9 days of battery life while indoors or up to 10.5 days when solar charging3 in smartwatch mode. In GPS Mode, get 25 hours indoors or 28 hours when solar charging4.
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2” display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with a stylish stainless steel bezel.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Get ready to catch some waves. fēnix 6S Pro Solar works with Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect™ online community.
- Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities even underwater.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail run V02 max, recovery advisor and more1.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you’re holding up to the current elevation.
- See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.