Garmin Enduro Watch
DESIGNED TO RACE:
- Enduro has an always-on 1.4” sunlight-optimized display for easy viewing, even on the move. And it’s packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race — instead of your battery life.
- The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant DLC-coated titanium bezel. Plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that’s elastic, adjustable and durable.
- Get up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode1, up to 300 hours in max battery mode1 and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging2.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Trail run VO2 max estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
- Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations.
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. ClimbPro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats — for additional awareness.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
- Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
$799.99 - $899.99