Garmin Edge 1030 Plus
DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE MONITORING:
- Get more insight about how your body is responding to training. Track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more3.
- How effective is your training? Automatically evaluate your recent exercise history and performance indicators to see if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching3.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily ride suggestions based on your current training load and VO2 max3.
- Get your indoor and outdoor training plans from the Garmin Connect™ app or sync seamlessly to your Edge from other apps including TrainingPeaks® and TrainerRoad.
- Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation.
- Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
- Get the insight you need to stay fueled, mile after mile. Edge 1030 Plus will notify you when it’s time to hydrate or eat.
- Take advantage of advanced cycling metrics3 designed to give insight into how your performance changes based on variable conditions such as position, bike setup, ride duration and more.
- Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
- Grit rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and other data. Flow measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time.
- Edge 1030 plus will get 24 hours of battery life2, even in demanding use. Double that with the optional Garmin Charge™ battery pack.
- Whether you’re riding road, gravel or mountain, see key map information based on ride type. Easy-to-interpret bike-friendly routes are more visible, so you can find what you need in a snap.
- Feel free to pause route guidance and off-course notifications while you go off-course to explore. When you’re ready to get back on track, Edge 1030 Plus will show you the way.
- Ride with preloaded maps that have wider coverage than ever before, including worldwide MTB trail data from Trailforks. Also get elevation data, points of interest and searchable addresses.
- Import planned routes directly to the preloaded Trailforks app on Edge 1030 Plus. These routes take into account trail conditions and rider ability to help you have a better time.
- When using the Trailforks app, this mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network.
- Never get lost with turn-by-turn directions and alerts that notify you of upcoming turns.
- Edge 1030 Plus is smart enough to guide you back to where your route started, even if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
- Be ready to ride more quickly. Our routes now calculate faster and cache so you can spend more time riding and less time waiting around.
- Using the billions of miles of ride data that cyclists have uploaded, Edge 1030 Plus can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
- Create courses in our Garmin Connect app, so you’ll never run out of places to ride. Or plan them on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot then automatically sync them to your Edge.
- Stay in touch wherever you ride by pairing Edge with an inReach® device. View and reply to messages, share trip data and trigger interactive SOS alerts4 with an inReach subscription.
- Pair the Edge 1030 Plus with our Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen.
- This Edge automatically sends your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only5.
- The PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your smartphone1 if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
- Stay in touch1 with your riding crew when you get separated from the pack.
- Keep an eye on your riding companions, even when they fall out of sight — and let them keep an eye on you1. GroupTrack can keep tabs on up to 50 of your friends at once. Just look at your screen to see updates.
- Use LiveTrack to let friends and family follow your real-time location1 and even view your entire preplanned course. Rest assured that your loved ones know exactly where you’re riding.
- Receive texts and alerts right on your Edge, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- The Garmin Connect app is home to a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
- Download custom data fields from our Connect IQ Store to see more of your stats at a glance.
- Pair Edge 1030 Plus with your Tacx® indoor trainer so you can ride when you want and where you want.
- View a dedicated eBike status screen, data fields and support for system status and warning messages. Even see assist level, gear position, battery life and more during a ride.
- This Edge device is compatible with SHIMANO Di2 electronic shifting systems6, which now offer wireless connectivity for fast, automatic setup and display/recording of shift data for gear systems of up to 12 speeds. View front and rear gear data as well as battery status for your left and right shifters.
- Be ready to ride in moments, instead of wasting time configuring settings. Get prepopulated custom ride profiles based on your previous Edge, ride types or your sensors.
- More and more of your favorite training and mapping platforms work with Edge. So, ride the way you want to with Strava, Komoot, TrainingPeaks and many more.
- Edge 1030 Plus
- Mounts (standard and flush out-front)
- USB cable
$599.99, Our Price: